FredFit365
It's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle!!

FredFit365

Click here to edit subtitle

About FredFit365

Apart from that, he earnestly gives suggestions for healthy food choices and emphasizes the importance of maintaining proper form and techniques to prevent long-term injuries during exercise. He also specializes in weight loss, body maintenance, and bodybuilding training.Fred Fit 365 is about my personal dedication to health and fitness. Fitness is a way of life. Although many believe fitness starts and ends with pumping iron, the truth is that only 20% of progress actually takes place inside the gym. The other 80% depend on choices made outside of the iron temple.

Whether training others, eating clean, playing sports, being adventurous, learning new routines, stretching or resting; every decision is an opportunity to increase physical and mental strength. Achieving this level of focus is will not only build momentum; it will change your life!

His Credentials

  • Certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
  • Has a National Personal Training Institute Certificate
  • Has an Advanced Fitness Specialist Certificate From Southwestern College
  • Certified in CPR and First Aid